Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cosa faccio a scuola?

Hey world!
My time at an Italian high school is almost over. I've spent nearly nine months going to school and we're all super tired of all this studying. Right now, my class is stressed out studying for the exams and making sure they pass there fifth year of high school. I'll post something with more information in the next couple days, but here's a couple funny pictures from school to enjoy (I know, where are the girls? My class is 90% boys. There seemed to be less arguing :)




Me and il mio compagno di banco (desk partner), Francesco Costa!


They stole my camera!


Valentina!





Fun times.







L'interrogazione-the oral test! Che stress!
Giulia e Maria! Bette brave! :)

The bathrooms. I know I'm gross, but it's kind of interesting!














My math teacher gave me a rose!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sabrina.. .You dad just showed us you blog.. .I cannot believe what a beautiful young woman you have become.. .Pls look up Yannick at DVC and hope to see you soon ... Pierre