Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Con sincerità...

I've never really explicitly stated on this blog that I am going to Italia as a foreign exchange student for my junior year... but I'm leaving soon so I decided to push it out there.

I'm just electrified.
I think it's because tonight I was looking up flights for my domestic travel to New York.

I have waited...let me count...TWO YEARS for this. Okay, that doesn't sound like that long of a time, but it's felt like centuries...VENUS centuries.

I need to start making this "Peony Diary" more about Italia and less depressing.

Although, I'm sure la vita italiana will start infiltrating my own tedious vita americana soon. Very soon, 66 days.

 All this preparation is horrible. I have to live on like nothing is going to happen for only two more months. But my home life can get pretty distracting. I get sidetracked from what lays ahead with all the necessary tasks here.

Ahh...I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ENGULFED IN ITALIA.

So I will take you all with me (and I need to keep my parents updated without constant emails).

Sincerità by Arisa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtGJTf9btAs

So very catchy...so very fitting.

No comments: